April 2, 2022
We want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has given so generously and selflessly towards our Ukraine Appeal. Our hearts are breaking for the current situation in Ukraine and we want to do everything we can to see breakthrough.
We are partnering with organisations who are working in to these situations and it’s great to hear feedback of where the money is going and the impact it is beginning to have.
Here is an update from a university in Moldova, who have received funds from our appeal:
- Since the start of this military conflict between Ukraine and Russia, more than 250,000 Ukrainians have entered Moldova and more than 100,000 are currently there.
- Our partners are providing help to approximately 250 refugees.
- They are providing meals, shelter and medical support.
- At one of the university campuses there is a small automotive repair shop and the students are fixing the cars of the refugees who have plans to go further.
- Students are helping prepare groceries and hygiene supplies and have helped providing warm drinks, food and other supplies at the busiest customs checkpoint at the Palanca border.
- Refugees have been invited to join chapel services.
- Activities have been set up for children.
Here is an update from the ministry in Slavakia, Bratska Jednota Baptistov, who are also receiving funds through our appeal:
These images are from Calvary Chapel Svitlovodsk, who are also having a huge impact in the current situation:
Your money is going directly to help those in need and on behalf of all these organisations receiving funds, we are so thankful for your prayers, your donations and your amazing generosity. We believe that together, putting God at the centre, we can bring hope and witness change.
March 31, 2022
Our hearts are breaking for the current situation the world is facing. Our hearts are breaking for Ukraine.
March 11, 2022
After their trip to Uganda, Joe returned to UK whilst Sam continued to Kenya to visit and meet five other partner organisations and Act4You account holders.
March 4, 2022
After 2 years of waiting, our Links USA Office was able to host a Drinks with Links evening on March 4th.