- Collect all your donations – through online payments, cash or cheques.
- Administer Gift Aid where applicable (UK only)and pay it into your account.
- Supply a quarterly account showing every penny that has come in and gone out under your instruction.
- Handle all end-of-year accounting and auditing and report to the Charity Commission as necessary.
- Be responsible, on your behalf, for all annual reports, meetings, trustees, policies, procedures and governance, leaving you free to concentrate solely on the project.
- Provide, if required, a project consultancy service or trip administration, offering expertise and advice.
A small fee is charged to each account to cover our overhead expenses, so no catches or surprises!
Set up a personal, business or church Act4You account today. Please email ourAct4You Manager, email@example.com. Or call the UK office on 01903 778515.
If you would like to make a donation to one of our existing Act4You projects, please go to our Donation Page, selecting ‘Act4You’ and quote the project name and number to confirm who the payment is for. Thank you for your valuable support.